Tracking Volunteer Hours
We have been tasked to assist FISD with the tracking of volunteer hours on all campuses via the App-Garden Volunteer Tracker system. The hours that are spent volunteering in our schools are an example of the commitment to the quality education in our school district.
Checking in and out of the system allows the district to accurately track volunteer hours for program evaluation and recognition. As well as, identify the value of all campus organizations and where volunteers engage in our schools.
All Visitors to the building use Hall Pass (right side of pic below) to receive a printed badge. In addition, VOLUNTEERS entering a school building and requesting to go beyond the front office should be utilizing both Hall Pass (right side of pic below) AND Volunteer Tracker (left side of pic below).
Check in Process:
- Go to: App-Garden Volunteer Tracker website on the front office kiosk (usually ready for you)
- Locate Me: Enter your information as listed on your App-Garden Account. (This account was created when you submitted your background check).
- Enter Details: Select from the Volunteer Options drop down box.
- Check In: Enter the time you will begin the volunteer work.
- Volunteer: Have fun!
- Return to Kiosk: Locate your account.
- Check Out: Enter the time you completed your work
Do not hesitate to contact our PTA Volunteer Coordinator if you have any questions or require additional information! firstname.lastname@example.org